Monday, August 4, 2014

Letter 8/4/2014

Family and friends

Well it seems to me that mother nature is trying to make me look like a fool, cause this week has been a really hot week. It seems like winter was only about a week long, and now we are heading straight into summer!


This week has been a really good week, but also a really normal week. Nothing too new or exciting to talk about. Just a regular week. 

One new thing that I would like to talk about, due to the new mission president we have had more options in teaching. We can now teach in the streets, and teach in more places. We have been able to reach more people through the scriptures. I love it. The book of Mormon has a special testifying power. It is way more powerful then I could have ever imagined. It truly is the word of god. 


Sorry for the shortness of this letter. I love you all so much! You are all in my prayers!
Love,
Elder Mason Paul Reid
P.S I hope you all enjoyed the photos. Sorry for not sending more.

No comments:

Post a Comment