Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Blog Letter 08/24/14

Family, and friends,

How are you all doing? This email is going to be a shorter one, I can already feel it. :) This week has been a really normal week, but I hope you know I am doing great!

We do have transfers, and I will be staying in NĂ©bel which is what I expected, but Elder N. is leaving. My new companion is going to be Elder T. He is from good ole Spanish Fork. He went to Maple Mountain High School, and I new him a little bit before the mission. I am really excited to get to know him more. It should be a great time here in concordia!

We have been working with a couple of new familiess, and also with a couple of older investigators, and we are seeing a lot of progression. Especially with an investigator from a partmember family named M. He has started to open his heart, and really think about Christ. It has been really cool to see. Now we just gotta see if we can get him off the Wine. 

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the thunder and rain storms over there in Utah. 

Just wanted to share Mathew 5:14-16. Each and every single one of you is an example! Always be worthy of being a disciple of christ. Serve, love, and teach others.

I love you all,
Elder Mason Paul Reid

This is a poem that me and another elder, Elder M. from Arizona came up with. 

A dusty road, we´ve been walking for quite some time
This road is long, and we´re getting tired my companion and I.
He looks at me, ¨I can´t go on,¨ he says with a sigh.
I encourage him, ¨What would He do?¨ but his words are mine

¨It´s okay my friends,¨ He says standing at our side.
¨I know the way, I´ve done this before, I´ve given you the strength.
Though it be rough, the way is clear, take your steps with length.
I walked to Cal´vry a dusty road,¨ the Savior replied.

¨There´s a man ahead waiting, for help he has cried.
Without your help, he can not be saved, he needs your sacrifice.
Continue on. Save our lost brother. Tell him I´m the Christ.
Though he knows me not, he will through you. For him I died.

¨Elder, do you feel that?¨ as the last stair we climb.
¨I heard a voice. I feel that we have been led here by
the word of God. He wants us hear. Though I know not why.¨
Lets do His work, walk this road, and be part of the Lords time

No comments:

Post a Comment