Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blog Letter 08/19/2014

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the day long wait. Yesterday was a holiday, and there wasn't a cyber that was open. So that is why I am a day late. 

This last week was a crazy crazy week. We had a lot of stuff that we were doing. On top of P-day and Zone meeting that I mentioned last week. 

This week we had a huge district activity, which had 4 branches involved. My companion and I planned the activity, and got everything for that done. It was about the Plan of Salvation. 

We began in the pre-earth life (sacrament room) then we went into the real world and had different activities such as, go to church, play a card game, sports, watch general conference, go on a mission, watch a movie, or just chat. The point of the activity was to show the importance of our actions and the importance of using our time wisely.

After that we gathered into the Spirit world (sacrament room) and we explained judgment. We taught more of the plan of action, we then sent them to be judged according to their works. We had three other rooms set up as the three degrees of glory. In the celestial room there was cake, cookies, soda, and all that good stuff. In the Terestial room there was one bag of chips, and the Telestial room there was nothing but smelly trash. We had a lot of people there, and a lot of good comments from the members that came. It was fun. 

That was pretty much the highlight of the week. I also did divisions with an Elder who is from Chile, and is working in a pueblo about 5 hours from here. He is really cool. I learned a lot from him. 

I hope you are all having a great week! Next week is transfers so I will talk to you all on Tuesday!

I love you,
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment