Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MTC 08/06/2013

I have to keep this a little short, but I have a lot to say in this short Email.
First off as I was laying in bed a thought hit me:
"I dont think it is a lack of faith that stops us from having miracles happen, I think it is that we are scared it might require some work on our part."
During a devotional on tuesday the speaker said some stuff that really hit me hard. As missionarys we are fighting Satan. And we are fighting for souls. And thats not an exageration, thats a literal statement. Then the speaker says that we need to be the best we can be, because we arent sent to hold the line, we are sent to charge at the enemy. When I heard that I thought about braveheart when I saw it on TV (so it wasnt rated R). How much passion, and motivation did William wallace had with his painted face, and his sword as he charged screaming freedom. I think we as missionarys need to have that same motivation, that same drive, that same power that he had. Except instead of our faces painted we have Name Badges, and instead of a sword we have sciptures. But we need to have that same drive because we are fighting the devil, and the price of losing is souls.
I love you all,
Elder Mason Paul Reid
Mosiah 18:3

No comments:

Post a Comment