Monday, April 6, 2015

Blog Letter 4/6/2015

Hello Everyone!

This week has been so wonderful and I hope you have all felt the wonderful love of our Savior throughout this week! I honestly have. 

Monday 30:
Last monday we cleaned out the office in the church, and we got all the stuff we had to do done. We also had a Noche de Hogar with a member here everyone calls Abuela and her two grandsons. They are such great people!

Tuesday 31:
I had a couple of interviews in the morning and then we wen to Hermano E´s house to do service we helped put the roof on a shed that he was building. That was pretty fun. In the afternoon we taught some good lessons, the people here are really open. We also taught a mission prep class in the evening. 

Wednesday 1:
April fools...but I will be honest I didn't do anything for April fools, so I guess I am the fool. We did have a great lesson in the morning with a new investigator family that is awesome.  We also taught a member family. I also held my very first Branch Counsel, it's weird to have to run things like that. We taught our last lesson that night to a kid who is awesome and going to get baptized this Saturday!!

Thursday 2: We only taught two lessons this day. I spent most of the day trying to fight and get internet fast enough for General Conference...but it worked we were able to watch it here in Feliciano!! Aguante feliciano!!

Friday 3: On Thursday we left to go to La Paz, then we came home Friday afternoon after doing district meeting in La Paz. We had a really fun activity later that evening!

Saturday and Sunday: I am going to smash these two days together. It was a great time. A lot of people came to the church, and we had a lot of fun. The people here are so awesome! I also loved the conferences. I had a lot of questions and the Lord answered all of them. We only had one problem with the internet and that was for the priesthood session. It had rained super hard. A huge storm came in and just destroyed the internet. But we watched it Sunday morning before the conference seeing as the conference starts at 1 in the afternoon here. Next time I will share some of my favorite talks. 

I feel impressed to tell you all that I know this church is true. And just like Elder Holland shared when we feel we are falling, when we feel we are slipping on sand, the Lord will grab us. Don't ever give up, don't ever let hopelessness sneak in, and if it has. Kick it out with the light of christ, and the truth that he will never leave us. I know that the atonement is real. I know that through Christ even the darkest hours will become bright as midday, so continue on. Because the battle isn't over. Our general has sent in reenforcement. 

And to those who feel hope, and love, Please look for someone who needs help. 

I love you all!
Elder Mason Paul Reid

Oh, and Elder Uchtdorfs tie for the first Saturday session wins the Best Tie of General Conference 2015 award. 

No comments:

Post a Comment