Monday, March 30, 2015

Blog Letter 3/30/2015

Well hello everyone.

This week has been awesome here in Feliciano. We are working a lot, and getting a lot of stuff done. 

I am still trying to get to know the area. Its not a big place so I am learning it really quickly but I still don't know where everyone lives. But it is fun to get to know new places and feel lost every once in a while. 

For about a day or so I was with Elder Chamorro. He is from Buenos Aires. He is serving in La Paz but his companion and my companion had to go to Rosario. He came here and we worked together. We did A LOT of walking. It rained that same day and the mud here is like a mixture of gum and cement. It sticks to your shoes really hard, and when it dries its harder then diamond ha ha. 

I am having a lot of new experiences. And we are working on accomplishing a lot here in the Branch. It is a new experience being able to really see ALL the sides of the branch, and the members. I also feel humbled when I think of all the things I have to do. I am grateful for the opportunity to really have an impact on the members lives here. 

There are some members that treat us so well. I have come to love them really fast. 

I love you all so much!!
Elder Mason Paul Reid

Ps.This weekend we have the opportunity to listen to the prophets and hear the words of God through them. I invite you all to go to conference with a question or a couple of questions you want the Lord to answer. He will answer I promise. Write it down, and leave some space for his answer!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment