Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Blog Letter 3/2/2015

Muchas gracias!

Thanks to everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday. You guys are so great! 

This week has been amazing. We are seeing a lot of miracles. And we are seeing a lot of changes with the members. Missionary work is really Member work. The missionarys are just in charge of accompanying the members. If you guys havent had the opportunity to really participate in Missionary Work. I invite you to repent. and DO IT!

We celebrated my birthday in two parts. Friday, and saturday. We were super busy both friday and saturday so we didnt have a lot of time to celebrate my birthday so we just kinda celebrated a little bit both of the days. ha ha. I didnt do anything special or big for my birthday. We spent the entire day teaching. Which for me was perfect. When we are serving our fellow beings we are serving the Lord. And if I can serve the Lord for my Birthday...well thats perfect. 

It rained a lot this week. A LOT!! It has been pretty crazy. I also figured out that you can tell if its going to rain by looking for Dragon flys. If you see lots of dragon flys in one place...its for sure going to rain. 

I got to go to an area called Terminal to do divisions. It was a lot of fun. I was with Elder B. He is a great missionary, we had a lot of fun and made some Empanadas for dinner. 

I love you all so much. Next week I will send some photos. From this week and the next week. 
I love you all so much!
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment