Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Blog Letter 4/20/15

Hello family and Friends!

This week has been a really good one. It has been a challenging one full of new experiences, and full of a lot of learning. I am enjoying my time here, and having a lot of fun. 

We had a conference with President Zanni, I went back to ParanĂ¡. It is always an interesting feeling to go back to one of your old areas, its different to be assigned to an area. Honestly the time, and the place you are in an area is inspired, and when you are assigned an area to proselyte, and look after, its a big responsability! 

The Conference was great! I learned a lot about responsability, the consequences both good and bad if we fullfill and magnify our calling as missionaries, or if we dont. We also had interviews with Pres. Zanni. It was a good interview. I cant imagine how hard it would be to interview, and look after 240 missionarys. 

This Saturday we had a big activity. It was the Last activity of the Elder and Hermana F., they are senior missionaries working on a cow ranch here in Feliciano. They leave to there houses today. The new missionarys just got here. Elder and Hermana M. they are from Portland Oregon. They are really nice and good people. They lack the spanish. But they know more then I did when I began. 

I love you all so much! Remember to pray for missionary opportunitys and to study the General Conference Talks. 

Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment