Monday, April 27, 2015

Blog Letter 4/27/2015

Hello Family and Friends!!

How are you all doing! This week has been another really good week. We are working on a lot of things, and we have a lot of stuff we need to get done. 

As a mission we are starting to focus on finding families to teach and to bring into the Gospel, so far we have been finding and having a lot of success. 

One thing that I am loving about being here in Feliciano is seeing the conversion of the branch. They are becoming more united and more loyal. It's amazing to see. 

I can't think of anything extraordinary to tell you this week, but next week I will have more stories to tell! 

I hope you are all happy and doing great! I love you all so much!

P.S Next week is transfers so I will be telling you guys if I got a new companion or not. I am almost 100 positive I will stay here in Feliciano....knock on wood.

Love,
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment