Monday, October 27, 2014

Blog Letter 10/27/2014

¡SÍ SE PUEDE!

Or in english: Yes you can!

In the mission here, we are in the middle of a huge change. The mission is changing a lot here in Rosario Argentina. When Pres. Zanni got here he saw a lot of missionaries who had the attitude that here in the Rosario Mission we do not baptize, or that there is very little success. That bad thought has been around for a long time, and we as leaders are now here to KILL IT and show the missionaries that here in Rosario we have a lot of success. We have been hounding faith, hardwork, and what I wrote at the beginning Sí se puede! We have seen a lot of miracles since and we are just barely beginning. Within a couple of months this attitude change, this feeling of: "yes you can" will change the lives of a lot of people. 

We as a companionship have been applying it to not only other missionaries, but to our members and investigators. Bringing a message of no matter what it is, no matter what the goal, or trial, or dream is: Sí se puede! Yes you can! 

That's what the gospel of Christ does for us. It makes everything possible, it makes whatever dream or goal we have possible, if we put Him first. Like it says in Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. 

I am here to tell you all, that YES YOU CAN! Because of Christ's atonement and through faith in him, you can do whatever you want! I have no doubt, cause I have seen it. It's his infinite love in action! We just have to have faith!

On a change of thought process: This next week we are going to be having a baptism. Our investigator will be being baptized! I am super excited. Her daughter is 5 years old, and loves us! She put us down as older brothers for a report she had to do in school! It really made my day! It's wonderful to be a missionary! 

I love you all so much! I hope you are all smiling and just living happily. 
Love,
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment