Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Letter 06/03/2014

Adiós Villa Gobernador Galvez,

As the title says I will be leaving Villa Galvez. I am full of a lot of mixed feelings. After being here for 7 months and a week, well I feel like I am leaving another home. I have created a lot of great and powerful friendships. I have made friends that will stay with me for the rest of my life. It's so hard to say goodbye to the people here. I love them as my family, and I am so grateful for the opportunities and blessings I have had here. President Giuliani was talking to us and talked about how here in the mission we will meet and make friends that will stay with us even into eternity. I know that is true. I have found them here. 

I will be going to Entre Rios. It is another province (state) of Argentina. It is the biggest Zone in the Mission. I am excited to go. I will be a Zone leader there. For all of you who don't know, missions are made up of zones and districts, here in the Rosario mission there are 12 zones. In each zone there are about 20 missionaries give or take. Those missionaries are split up in districts, in each district there are 3-4 companionship's. I don't really know very much about Entre Rios, but I am excited to see what it has in store. It should be a lot different then here in Galvez.

The wonderful thing about the gospel is that no matter what happens in our lives, no matter how foreign or new something may be. We can always take confort in the fact that through the Holy Ghost we are NEVER alone. I know this gospel is true. I love it.

I love every single one of you. I hope you are all happy and doing great.

Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment