Monday, June 16, 2014

Blog Letter 06/16/2014

Hey family!

I hope you are all doing great. I am going to have to keep this letter a little short, but I wanted to tell you all that, I am doing great! We are working like crazy. But I am loving it! I know,I also promised photos, but you are going to have to wait one more week. We are in Concordia and we are really busy but doing really good. 

With the World Cup starting we have had a lot of fun experiences. We have to adjust our schedule just to be able to work well and have to plan lessons when games aren't being played. When Argentina plays... well you know it. The fans here are really really loyal. You have bombs and fire works going off when they make goals, people yelling in the streets. Really it's all just good patriotism to them. 

I have learned a lot lately about obedience. We know that the first law of Heaven is obedience. I know that is true. I know that it is so important that we obey our Father in Heaven, and when we are obedient we get blessings. 

I am sorry I can't write more. But I will write more next week.

I love you all!
Love,
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment