Monday, January 12, 2015

Blog Letter 1/12/2015

Hello everyone!

This week has been an intersting one that is for sure. I have had a couple of people ask me how exactly I "lost" my wallet. Technically I didn't lose it, I was obliged to give it to another person. 

Let me just tell you the story:

Me and Elder T. were walking down the street, Elder T. is one of the assistants I was doing divisions with. Well, as we were walking Elder T. turns around and I hear him say: "Wow, we don't want any problems" I turned around just in time to see a man with a revolver pointed at me come up to us. He demanded my bag that had ALL of my stuff in it because it had just rained so it was in a plastic sack in my bag. Well obviously a guy with a gun pointed at you is pretty persuasive. So I gave it to him. 

It was a bummer to lose all the stuff we lost. But I am glad that neither one of us got hurt. I don't want anyone getting all worried about me here in Argentina. It was a freak accident and the first time someone had been robbed with a gun in that area for 3 months. So it's not something that happens too frequently. 

Other than that I am doing good. We did divisions with the assistants, and with the other Elders from the area Terminal. It was fun to be with other missionaries. 

We also had our Zone Meeting it was a lot of fun. A Hermana from Mexico made torta de tres leches. Its cake but REALLY DELICIOUS!!

I love you all so much,
Elder Mason Paul Reid

P.S The mission has a blog you guys can look at: lagranmisionrosario.blogspot.com.ar

No comments:

Post a Comment