Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Blog Letter 12/31/2014

¡Hola!

I am going to start off with talking about the days with the day AFTER Christmas. I hope you are all okay with that. And if you're not...well...bummer. 

Lets start with Friday the 26th:
We had our activity with President Zanni. Him and his family came to Paraná and we decorated cookies, played some games, and ate lunch. We then went to a children's hospital and gave away the cookies and sang Christmas hymns to the little kids and their families. It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed it. On the way to the hospital it started to rain, but I am talking torrential, wash away cars rain. So we all got soaking wet. But it was fun. :) We also found out that Elder Reidhead was leaving, and my new companion is going to be Elder Quiroz. (more on that later)

Saturday the 27th:
We had a really good lesson with E., she is programmed to be baptized on the 17th of January. Then at night Elder Reidhead said goodbye to some people. 

Sunday the 28th: 
We got locked out of our pench, and somehow we luckily got in through a window that we are pretty sure we had locked. (blessings) The members threw a going away party for Elder Reidhead. The members here are AWESOME! I love them so much. We also ended up going to sleep really really late trying to get everything ready for the next day. 

Monday the 29th:
Transfers. I was in the Bus Terminal from 8 o clock to 7 o clock. Yes that is 11 hours. As a zone leader I have to make sure not only the missionaries from our zone, but from other zones get to there areas. Elder Reidhead left, which really did make me sad. I love that guy. Elder Quiroz got here. (more on him later). We played a trick on him. One of our male members told me to tell my new companion that we had a Inactive member that was attracted to men. Well the member is a really good actor, and we scared my comp pretty good. ha ha. 

Tuesday the 30th: 
We programmed two people to be baptized. It is awesome! We also have been having a lot of fun. The people here are great. I love them! One of our members that just got sealed in the temple has a son that wants to come back to church. We are hoping he can come back. I love that family so much! 

Elder Quiroz is from Bolivia. He is really cool 19 years old, has 14 months in the mission. We get a long realy well. He was serving in a city called San Nicolas before coming here. 

I love you all so much! You are all so wonderful!!

Love,
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment