Monday, December 8, 2014

Blog Letter 12/8/2014

Hello Family and Friends!

This week has been a great week. We have had a lot of laughs, and a lot of good times. It feels good to be a missionary. 

We have had a lot of success and a lot of miracles have happened. 

We should have a baptism next week, then the week after that. We are hoping to have more baptisms in January. We are finding a lot of people, and seeing the lords hands go before us. 

This week I went on divisions with Elder G, he is from ecuador, he is a good guy, it was fun to be with him and learn a little bit about Ecuador, he actually lived on the Galapagos Islands. He made me want to take a trip to Ecuador. 

I also went on divisions with Elder C he is from Guatemala. He speaks a different Language that is an ancient tribal language. It was interesting to hear him speak it. I went to Victoria with Elder C. Victoria is a small pueblito about 2 hours in colectivo from ParanĂ¡. Its a really nice Tranquilo place. 

One part of the Mission I didnt expect is how much I am able to learn and interact with different cultures. I have met and talked with people from Ecuador, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Guatemala, Columbia, Mexico, El Salvador, Brazil, Uruguay, Peru, and more. I have learned so much about other cultures. Its really been awesome!

We did Service for an hermana that had a pool that you had to put together. It was quite a big pool. and it took a long time to put together. It was super hot outside, and the Irony is that we as missionaries couldnt even get in the water. But I have learned to really enjoy serving other people. 

Now me and Elder R are going to go and try to find a Giant Mate. It supposed to be bigger then a human. It should be fun. I will be sure to take photos. :)

I love you guys so much!!
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment