Monday, September 15, 2014

Letter 9/15/2014

Elder Reid is kind of struggling with his English a little bit...

Family and friends!

The weeks are just flying buy! I cant believe how fast all of it goes. It is really scary. This week has been a really busy week. And it was also full of traveling as well as the other week. We had Leadership Counsel with President Zanni. It was a really good meeting. But the trip to and from Rosario can be a little exhausting. Me and Elder T. did eat McDonalds which just makes everything better. 

Now we have the special p-day when all 22 missionarys from the zone get together, and we have some fun, and then we have our zone meeting afterwards. We are planning on cooking and eating Choripanes. Which is Chorizo sandwhiches with tomatoe and lettuce. With a good potatoe salad on the side. Potatoe salad style Argentinian. It is going to be delicouse. 

Randmo fact, before the mission I really did not like tomatoes, or peaches. But my family will be suprised to learn that I LOVE THEM! Wow, you just cant have a good sandwhich or salad without tomatoe. :) 

I really hope you guys now that I love you all so much. I am so grateful to be here on the mission. There is no other place I would rather be. It is a privelige to be on the mission. To be allowed to carry the name of The Lord on my plate. 

I know the Lord sacrificed his life for us. He knows us, and knows every trial and difficulty we have. He is mighty to save. He loves us. and he wants to forgive us. 

As it says in D&C 45:3-5 Christ is our lawyer, our friend, and through him we will gain mercy. 

I love this work. 
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment