Monday, September 8, 2014

Blog Letter 09/08/2014

Hey family!

How are all you doing? I am doing great. It has been a great week for us. We have been working a lot, and doing a lot of good things. This week has been kinda crazy. 

We went to Santa Fe to have a conference with President Zeballos from the Quorum of the Seventy. He talked about a lot of things, but most of it had to do with love. He talked about how everything we do and say should be based on our love for the Lord and for other people. Without charity we are nothing. 

It was really fun to be in the conference. It was with half the mission so I got to see a lot of my good friends that I haven't seen since December. I also got to eat Subway for the first time in almost a year. I never thought black olives, ranch and barbecue sauce could taste so good, but it was expensive...

The trip took a long time, we left Concordia at 2:15 A.M and got to ParanĂ¡ at 5:50 A.M, then we took a bus to Santa Fe and got there at 7:00 A.M. We then had the meeting from 9:00-1:00 P.M and took a bus at 5:30 P.M to ParanĂ¡ and when we got there ALL the buses where taken so we ended up taking a bus at 1:25 in the morning. It was a bus for all the people that live in the little towns, so it took us 9 hours to get back to Concordia. So all in all I had been in my suit for about 33 hours. We didn't get to sleep at all because we got back at about 10 and it was a shower and off to work However, the trip was worth it and was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. 

My companion and I are doing great! We found a family that we are hoping to be able to baptize. It is a family of 6 and they are really nice. 

I hope you are all doing great I love you all!
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment