Monday, July 21, 2014

Letter 7/21/2014

Días de Fiestas!
Which means Fiesta days, I mean come on, its an easy one. 

I will be the first to admit that I am jealous of the fact that you are all able to enjoy Spanish Fork / Utah this time of year. It really is one of my favorite times of the year. I really enjoy it for the time that I could spend with the family. Seeing everyone together, and with all the cousins. I really cherish those memories. 

This week has been a good week. I learned a lot from the example of a return missionary. He recently came into our branch from being in Brazil. He has come back, and since then been called into the bishopric, and he is really doing a lot of good things. really helping out the branch. I could tell he learned a lot in his mission, and really has been converted, and he is helping change the branch for the better. I hope I too can have a good affect on my ward, and the people around me, when I get home. He really was a good missionary. 

On a less spiritual note, last week during P-day I went bowling with a couple other missionaries, Just so you all know. In the last 4 years or so I have gone bowling maybe twice. I would just like you all to know I am STILL not very good at bowling. Nothing has changed in that category of my life. 

I love you all!!
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment