Monday, July 7, 2014

I Almost Got Bit By A Dog. Letter 7/7/2014

I Almost Got Bit By a Dog.

I would like to start out this letter by saying that the keyboard I am using is terrible! I am pretty sure you have to put a ten pound weight on the space and shift bar just to push it down. Needless to say I am getting a good finger work out today. :) 


This week has been awesome! Really busy, but awesome. This Thursday we traveled to Rosario, and had a meeting with the new mission president. He seems really cool, and his wife is really nice. They have 7 kids, but one of them is serving in Taiwan. So we had the meeting Thursday, which was my year mark. Elder N is a great guy and bought me McDonald's for my "birthday" It was the first time in almost 6 months since I had eaten McDonald's. 


Later on in the week, we went and had to do a lot of service because there is a big flood from the Rio Uruguay. It doesn't affect us, but there are some investigators, and members that needed to move there stuff out of their houses. We helped one family move a lot of fabric from their upholstery store. It was a good experience.


Now we are preparing for Zone meeting. We will be talking to the entire zone presenting the plan we have for the zone, and what we have set. It should be pretty fun.We have the entire zone together today. All 22 of us. We are doing a big special P-day, so we had to plan that as well. All in all, it has been a crazy busy week!!


Funny story: So my companion and I where knocking (clapping) doors, and well this dog comes up to us, but he is on the other side of the fence. So I put my hand up and let him smell me, he seemed really friendly, So I went to pet him on the top of the head, and all of a sudden he turned into Cujo and tried to bite my hand. I have all five of my fingers, so needless to say my ninja like reflexes saved me yet again. ha ha. 


This week has been a great week for me. We are working hard, and having a good time. I love you all!!
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment