Monday, May 19, 2014

Blog Letter 5/19/2014

Hello family!! 

This week has been a great week. We have done a lot of work and I have had a great week.  Since last week I was a little sick and stayed in bed for one of the days, we couldn't get as much work as I would have liked done. But, we definitely made up for it this week. We worked hard and we have found a lot of really wonderful families that we are going to go back and visit. 

I knew it was going to be a good week from the very beggining. After getting home from being in Rosario I told my companion that the week was going to go by really fast. I was right, the week went by really fast. We did not get to program anyone to be baptized which was a bummer, but I have a lot of faith that we are going to be able to do it this week. 

This Sunday we had ward council right before church. In ward council I found out that I was going to be giving a talk in Sacrament Meeting. I didn't know that but with a little bit of time I prepared a talk. I had a couple of scriptures that I wanted to share and put down a couple of the thoughts that I had. Well with that I gave my talk and talked for a good 10-15 minutes. I used the scriptures and didn't look at the notes I had once. It just goes to show how the mission prepares us as missionaries and how the best thing we can do is rely on the spirit. He will guide us and give us the word we need in the moment. 

All in all, this week has been wonderful. I am doing great. I hope you are all having a great week, I will talk to you all in a week. 
Love,
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment