Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog Letter 5/12/2014

¡Bienvenidos a todos que lean esta carta!

This blog letter might be kinda short, just because I don't know what else to put after talking to you guys yesterday. 

I would like to tell you all that I love you so much and that I am so grateful for each and every one of you. I hope that you are all happy. I enjoyed talking to you guys, it was nice to see your shining faces. 

This week has been a great week, we have had some good lessons, and we got to do a lot of fun things. I had to go to Rosario and do some paper work. It was a lot of waiting and not a whole lot of paperwork, but that is just bureaucracy. I did talk to a guy that was from Jamaica and that was pretty cool. He spoke broken English and broken Spanish so combined together it was pretty fun. He did have the cool Jamaican accent.  

Other than that I have just been fighting a cold, and trying to conquer the beast that is this cold. I am certain that all colds we get are given by Satan, but that is just my humble opinion. 

I love you all. I hope you all enjoyed your week. Have a great week and stay safe. My prayers are with all of you!!

Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment