Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Blog Letter 11/18/2014

The Reid and Reidhead are staying together!

That's the good news about transfers! Me and Reidhead are going to be together for another six weeks! It should be really fun! I am super excited! We are gong to have a lot of fun, and work really hard this transfer! 

I am really enjoying my mission so far. I think one of my favorite parts about my mission, or one of the things I enjoy doing the most is teaching. I love teaching people. I love using the scriptures, and being able to help people grow their knowledge. It's one of my favorite, if not my favorite part of being a missionary. 

Part of being able to teach is studying. As the scriptures say we have to gain a knowledge of these things and study them before we can teach them. I have learned to love and enjoy daily scripture study. I love being able to know the scriptures. 

Our mission president has talked a lot lately on how to get the members to grow to love and read the scriptures daily. If we read the scriptures daily with joy and search them, we will always be blessed with the spirit, and we will stay strong in the gospel. I invite you all to read and study the scriptures more diligently. Memorize scriptures and share them with your friends and family. I promise that if you do, you will grow closer to Christ! If you feel like your faith is waning, that something is lacking in your life, or that something is just not right. Look back and reflect on your study of the Book of Mormon, and your diligence in prayer, make goals to be better, and do those things.

I love you all so much!
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment