Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MTC Letter 07/23/2013

So I don't have a lot of time to write today but I have had a very full week, with some really humbling experiences, and some very strengthening experiences as well, I learn more and more each day of the same lesson: Rely on the lord, not yourself. That's a lesson I have had a hard time learning, I just want to do everything my way, and with my strength, but to put it simply: I cant. Its impossible.

A funny quote I thought you guys might like that one of the elders in my district shared says: Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing not to put tomato in your fruit salad.

I just really liked that. Oh and I also got a hair cut, my hair is very short. I well send some photos for you guys. :)







The MTC is great. But everyday I just want to get out in the field more and more, I have to keep telling myself that there are lessons here I need to learn, that is so true. I know it is...but I still want to get out into the field. My spanish is coming a long very well, inside the Gospel, I can teach lessons without notes, and help, but outside of gospel stuff my lingo is terrible, that is my goal for this week is to learn the day to day spanish.

My scripture I would like to share is 2 Nephi 25:23, I recommend it, its just a nice little reminder about Gods grace. 










No comments:

Post a Comment