Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Blog letter 6/8/2015

Well the mission is coming to an end.
I don't know how to, and I don't plan on being able to put my feelings into this letter. I am super excited to see all of you. I plan on working hard, and doing great work this last week I have in the mission.
I am grateful for each and every one of you. Thanks for the love and support you have all given me. I don't know how many people actually read my blog letters, but for the people that do. I hope these letters have been useful for something. I hope you have been able to find faith, love, and been able to receive something from the experiences I have had in my mission.
I hope to be able to share many more experiences. I hope that all of you are doing well. I am excited to see you all.
I don't know if this will be the last letter I write, but if it is just know I love you all!
Love,
Elder Mason Paul Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment